To change the white label settings in your White Label account, navigate to White Label on the left-hand menu.
- White Label Site Sub-Domain. This is the URL where your clients will go to log in.
- White Label API Sub Domain. This is where your clients can access our API to pull reporting data or push suppression data and other options via API.
- Site Title. This is what your clients will see as the title of each platform page.
- Terms of Service URL. If you want to use your own terms of service on the login or registration page, you'll enter the URL for those terms here.
- Allow Clients to Directly Register for a Free Trial Account? Check this box if you want to enable clients to register for free trial accounts. If you do check the box, you'll have additional options.
- First, you'll have the option to require a phone number when registering for a free trial.
- Second, you'll be able to opt to receive email notifications when someone signs up for a free trial.
- Site Logo. This will be the logo that's used throughout the platform. Replace this logo here and there are also favicon options for different variations and sizes based on different devices.
- Color Controls. There are also color controls for the menu and button background colors.
Once you're done adjusting those settings, click Save.
Configure Your DNS Settings
Next, you'll find instructions on how to configure your DNS settings. Before you can use your own domain name for your white label account, you’ll need to add four CNAME records to your DNS records.
There's an option to copy the instructions for this so that you can send them to a technical resource. Just click Copy Instructions, and then paste them into an email.
For more information, see our help article on configuring the DNS settings for your White Label account: White Label DNS Settings Guide